Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Up late!

Ok, so I need yet another break in the wee hours of the morning. I have my drawings on CAD to the point they needed to be for Tuesday's Studio. I have my my sketches done, photoshopped into the photos thanks to my model that I made in Google Sketchup. I did a mock layout, but am having trouble because of the height of my elevations, I'll ask if he really wants me to put the context around it, it would save on space, but I think they are rather important. So I want to work on my CAD drawings some more, I don't know if I'll ever be done with them! I notice that something is missing all the time! Or I want to change a little thing, and it affects all my drawings! Oh well, I guess a design is never really done. I know for sure when I go home I'll be touching up my project to more KSU standards. I mean it is so hard to do stucture when I use around three big books (believe me when I say big, it's BIG!) and my Structures Notebooks, which I had seem to forget to bring. After I talk to my professor about my final stuff, I'll make my final model. It's not at finish quality, but semi-finish, which is great for me (the scale is 1:500 which is fairly small anyways!). Well here are my photoshopped pictures of my building in my site, I did add another affect to these that won't be on my presentation to make them look better. Well that wasn't a very long break, but I guess I should get back to the drawing board. Oh before I forget...my roomie, Varie, is back from Scotland! Ahoj!

No comments: