Thursday, June 08, 2006

A Good Day

Ok so I’ve had many good days, but some days are just crappy (and I’ve had a few of those as well). Luckily, today has been a good one! I have gotten CAD drawings all done!!! I’m not looking forward to the day or so I’m going to spend on laying out all my drawings (there are a lot!) and doing my progression portfolio for my professor. But in the end I’ll get it all done, and then I can enjoy my last two weeks in Prague and my week in Berlin! I am hoping to get to print off my drawings on Friday, so I can enjoy the BBQ for Kate’s Birthday (which is today) and going to Lucerna! Today Varie and I baked a cake for Kate’s birthday. I had got a hold of Varie last week when she was home to buy cake mix and a pan back from Scotland. I love baking, seriously just ask anyone, and it was great to use an oven! The last time I used an oven I made lasagna at Jason’s house. We really surprised Kate with her birthday surprise of a homemade cake and her homemade birthday card. I think we might have made her day. By the way Kate…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Varie eating cake batter.

Make a wish!

Other things that made my day great…I got a hold of my Photography teacher today, and I’ll get my mark (grade) tomorrow at 11am. I have to make sure I am up and around and meet him in front of the Architecture Building (that means I just have one mark left!).

I finally am over the being tired, because I’m not getting enough sleep. Not good for you, I know, but usually it doesn’t affect me much at home since I am so used to it. But I went to bed at 7am and slept about 4 hours and woke up not tired at all! I know I am crazy, but it is worth having the weekend to spend enjoying Prague and not working on studio!

More good news is that Varie’s lil sister is coming for another visit! She’ll get her on Sunday and leave later next week. I enjoyed her last visit, so I can’t wait to get to see her again. I almost feel like I have a lil sis, since I’ve never had one, but I would never trade my two brothers for anything! Well I should get back to working on my project, at least this time I don’t have to say back to CAD! Ahoj!

No comments: