Thursday, June 15, 2006

Student Club

Well last night we all hung out in the student club and pub. It's just in the basement of our dormitory and it has pool table, foozeball tables, and dart boards. It's the cheapest place we can get drinks in Prague, and there is no trip needed to get home. Jack, who's from England, came down to join us for a bit. It was his last night in Prague, since he was heading home today. Here's some pics of the night!

Me, Hellen, and Varie

Me and Varie

Drinking Buddies...Me and Hellen

Tequila anyone? (I usually say To-kill-ya since I just can't say Tequila)

Lemons!

Iain Grinning Ear to Ear

Hellen, Michael (from KSU as well), and Me

Varie, Jack and Me

Ok so I accquired a box. I have attempted to fit all my winter things, books, school supplies I don't need in it. I can only take my big suitcase and my small one to Berlin along with my laptop bookbag (I'll be a funny sight though). I am having a huge problem trying to get everything to fit! I can't even take my midsize suitcase because it is taking up too much space (and plus the airport people broke the wheels off of it and ruined the zipper somehow). So I just don't know what to do really. I don't want to not take stuff home, but I don't know how going to Berlin with everything will work (I don't think I thought this through too much when I booked my flight home from Berlin). Well too late now! I'll figure it out, I just need to go through things, resift and see what will come of it. Ahoj!

No comments: