Thursday, June 01, 2006

I've been tagged by MacKenzie!!!

Ok, so all the study abroad kids here in Prague are playing games, must be we need a break form insane studio work. So I decided to take a much needed break from CAD, and give it a go...

My 5 Top Fives...
...on my desk...
...laptop, my connection across the little puddle, with many cords for all my accessories...they always get tangled!
...Coca-Cola Light...a 2-liter bottle...moving on to the big stuff, I'm working on final studio stuff!
...cards from my family and even a postcard from my dad from the Grand Canyon!
...Fats Bar and Grill plastic cup from Aggieville that I stole for pens and stuff.
...pinecone from my first trip to Petrin Park with Laura from England.

...in my closet and cubbies above my bed...

...my DVD collection in it's cute little case...ok so the case is not "little" by any means.
...piles of shoes...I have to keep picking them up, the cleaning lady likes nothing on the floor when she comes in on Monday afternoons!
...skirts that I have grown accustome to wearing, since my jeans are way too big for me!
...pirate accessories that I bought for our Farewell Boat Party, including my very kewl lighter knife!
...presents for everyone back home...not mentioning these, you'll just have to be surprised when I come home!

...on the wall...
...a huge map of Praha that I have had since I first got here.
...fun postcards that I have found around Prague.
...my MC Escher Wall Calendar that has the memories of Prague written all over it :)
...a drawing that James drew for me when I was feeling homesick...it was sweet of him!
...pictures of my family, friends and my cat.

...in my purse...
...my camera...a must no matter where I am headed, even if it's just down to Delvita.
...cheap velcro wallet I got at Wal-Mart that has all my important IDs including my Prague Transit Pass and pictures of my loved ones.
...a very worn Prague Map Book that I always have with me, you never know when you'll get lost.
...an assortment of mints and gums that used to be all foreign to me...don't try the Herbal Gum!!!
...tissues...my allergies were really bad here! :(

...I miss at home...
...my family...the idea of not being able to call them, because it is in the middle of the night there makes me sad...I can't wait till we are on the same timezone again...I can't believe it, only 29 more days!!!
...my friends, who had been there for me from across the miles when I needed it most! I love all of you guys!
...a proper kitchen, "proper" being the key word. I miss cooking so much! Especially for people I care about!
...my car...I used to love to go driving when something was bothering me, here I either go for a walk down to some park benches and think, or write in my journal.
...if you can believe this or not, I miss working at my job...it used to be something that I could get away from the pressure of school and just kick back and have fun...since that is the Hastings' motto!

...things I love in Prague...
..the transportation system...I absolutely love it! Especially the 51 Tram and randoms you see on the way (hey they all are connected to the transportation system!).
...that old European feeling that can be experienced no matter where you are!
...clubs (especially Lucerna!)...I experience my first here and although I love Aggieville, they are just two different worlds.
...cheap drinks! 1/2 liter of pivo for under a dollar, or a 1 liter bottle of fairly good wine for under four...not bad at all!
...all of my firsts...you'll have to see in a couple of weeks...I have some fun blogs for you once my project is done!

I tagged Lenny, my Dutch flatmate! (Lenny I thought you would like this! You'll have to give me English answers, since I can't read your Dutch ones!)

Ok back to the land of CAD...reminder...I am really easy to get a hold of now, since I am not leaving my computer until I get this done. Well not seriously, but just about! Ahoj!

No comments: