Saturday, June 17, 2006

Lightning Storm

I absolutely love lightning storms! That is one reason why I am up at 3am, also because I took too long of a nap this afternoon. But I definitely am happy that I got to experience a lightning storm here in Prague! I could sit for hours just watching it and listening to it. I took some video with my webcam for your enjoyment. I actually caught some really good forks of lightning and of course thunder! Well I'm going to enjoy the lightning for a bit longer and head to bed, I don't want to sleep too late tomorrow! Ahoj!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mandy Jo,

You noticed I used your middle name so that means I'm scolding you about the smoking! They just had an article in our paper about it and it says it is worse than cigarette smoking, so be careful. It also said because of the fruit flavor it makes it easier for people to get started.

I know you are a big girl, but I'm still your Nan who worries!

Your pictures are all great! The park looks very pretty. Can't wait to see you!

Love, Nan