Friday, June 09, 2006

Almost done!!!

Ok...so I am almost done with studio! I got my drawings done and laid out (I need to test it before doing a final print off). I got my progression portfolio done! I just need to to a simple model of my building (which will take only a few hours), but I'll leave that to when I am more awake and have my drawings for building it printed. I am soooo excited!
My Project's Layout
Sooooo many drawings, I know!
And they fit on six A1 sheets
(that's roughly 24 x 36
for all of you back home).

My Model...It's very very small, and
was hard to do with the windows!

I definitely will get to enjoy my weekend, since it is the second to my last full weekend here in Prague, the third one is a half weekend because I'll be traveling to Berlin (and most likely be trying to pack everything)! We have a BYOBBQ (Bring Your Own Bar-B-Que) tonight in a late celebration for Kate's birthday, also some of us are starting to leave really soon, so it's a last chance for us to all hang out. Then we are heading to Lucerna to dance the night away. I know that clubs aren't my thing really, probably won't go to them back at home, but I am going to enjoy them while I'm still over here! I can't believe that I'll be home in three weeks!!! I can't wait to see everyone!!! But it's going to be a bitter sweet end to my time here in Prague! Ahoj!

No comments: