Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Playing in the Sun

So today we had a girls day at the zoo. We (Laura, Varie, Hellen, and I) only wandered around half, since the hot sun (yes I said hot, not like home, but warmer then it's been) wore us out. It was a nice day!
Penguins

That is a lot of meat for that wee mouse!

Tiger!

Elephant (Indian), Laura (Brittish), Hellen (Scottish), Varie (Sottish) and Me. This was a timed shot, it turned out pretty good!

Then we headed to Andel and had late dinner at the mall at a Chinese place, then I went and got myself a new skirt (don't worry mom and dad, it wasn't that much) and some fruit for our girls day to continue with a girls night with a scary/pyscholocigal movie, Saw (Iain did come play with us though!). It was a great night! We then headed down to the pub for a couple of drinks, and said goodbye to Lois who is leaving tomorrow to go home to help with harvest. I asked her how she felt about it, and she said "bitter sweet", I agreed leaving here will be a huge "bitter sweet" time. Well time for bed, we have a fun day planned tomorrow...picnic in Petrin Park, up to the lil eiffel tower for the amazing view, and sunbathing (oh wait and don't forget the rose garden, they have to be blooming now, I noticed a rose bush the other day that was blooming)! Ahoj!

No comments: