Saturday, May 20, 2006

Week's End

Final Photography Project

Well after getting nothing done, well ok I got my photography project pratically done, I ended up treating myself to dinner and a movie, oh and icecream. I was thinking about going and seeing The Da Vinci Code, and low and behold I got a text from someone asking if I was interested. It was so weird! So after they got the tickets we decided to get some dinner before hand at Einstein's, which is an Italian Pizzeria resturant. It took forever for me to get my pasta! Come on, it so takes less time then anyone's pizza! So I ate about half of it in 10 or so minutes, it was hard to eat because it was piping hot! And we hurried off the Novy Smichov to the movie theatre. We arrived 15 min late, but as always there was still comercials going. So after finding our assigned seats, yes they have assigned seats here, we settled down to watch the movie. The movie overall was interesting. I have not had the pleasure of reading the book yet, but think I want to know, because I'm sure it will go more into depth. Books are always better then movies, although they did a great job with Lord of the Rings.

After the movie we talked about what we should do, well none of us had really ideas, so we headed to the tram stop. Then Alex said he wished there was a McD's by for icecream sundaes. I was like Alex, there is one right over there, we just pasted it. You've been here lots of times, you've never seen it? So we all decided to head over for an icecream, here comes the Czech Surprise of the day. The pictures looked like normal hot fudge sundae right, but when I got it, it came in a cone cup thingy. It has to be the biggest sugar cone I have ever seen! Well no waste there, I get my icecream and a cone :)

So after that, we decided to head to a pub along the 20 tram line for some drinks. I really didn't want a beer, but I ended up getting one in front of me and I drank a bit. So we all visited for a while and then got kicked out of it, it closed at midnight. We were lucky to catch the last 20 tram home, or it would have been a long trip home. When we got back, I noticed on the corner of the building this colored thing up on the ledge. I have no clue what it is or how it got there, but I was fairly amused by it. I just had to take a picture. So overall I have treated myself to a night out, but shouldn't, since I've done zilch. But maybe this weekend I can work and get stuff done. Well I should head to bed, I've been sleeping not too well and I think that has been a problem with my not doing anything productive as in school work. Ahoj!

No comments: