Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Avast Ye!

Ahoy maties! Ok, so tonight is the big Farewell Boat Party themed "Pirates"! I have everything ready, well except for some rubber bands or as the Brits call "elastics" for my hair. I want to put my hair in small braids to give it a dread look :) So I will be posting pics of what went on at a later time, but here is the run down that they sent us of what is going on:

1830 Meet in the lobby of the Masarykova dormitory.
1930 Embarment (The ship is at the dock in the Palackeho Square).
+Welcome drink.
+Vote for the best presentation.
2000 Set sail (we are not waiting for anyone).
2010 Buffet opening (dont worry it is enough for all).
2100 Awards of the best presentations and language teachers.
2200 A surprise!
2230-0000 End of sail.
0030 A traditional run through Charles bridge. Say good bye to Prague a.k.a. Naked run (I don't think I'll be doing the naked bit).
Then we will continue in the club Zlaty Strom (Golden tree).
***Free fun during whole sail :), take your pirate clothes.

Well I'm off to finish getting around and then heading out to get some rubberbands. As well as some drinks and food for our Pre-Pirate Party tonight before we leave (rum, juice, and snackies). Ahoy!

No comments: