Wednesday, May 17, 2006

PM Bar

So tonight was the last PM Bar Presentation. I can't believe it was the last one. I can't believe I'll be going home soon. I'm so going to miss Varie when she goes home next week for 10 days to present her project, I'll even miss her more when the semester is over. I'll miss everyone. Enough of that though, overall the night was good, one lil bad spell, but that is going to happen when alcohol (especially Long Island Ice Tea) is involved. Here's a recap of the night...

The Scotts...Iain, Varie, and James

Brit No. 1...Kate

Brit No. 2...Laura with Iain

Brit No. 3...Ben

Lenny (Dutch) and Lois (American)

During the UK Presentation

Scottish Presentation...

Get this video and more at MySpace.com

Varie and Iain showing a Scottish traditional
dance called Gaygordons Dance

Everyone joins in...Lenny and Lois

Food! The scones, low and behold is sweet biscuits!

Me in the funny specs with Varie and James

What you see throught the specs!

Another view through the specs!

Dancing

Thanks Varie for cheering me up...
Me, Varie, and the British finger

Thanks James for cheering me up...
James and what James calls "Smiley Mandy,"
she hasn't been around too much.

No comments: