Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Day at the Zoo

So, today I went to the zoo with four Scottish lads. I had a lot of fun, and it was such a nice cool day to spend it out at the zoo. I can't believe I took so many pictures (ok yes I can, but still, *sigh*)...so sit back and enjoy!

Four Scotts...Iain, Will, James, and JR

Very kewl bridge we went over!

Me with the penguins!

Boys with penguins

Flamigos!

An elephant never forgets!

Me with gorilla!

Gorrillas will be...no wait! Boys will be boys!

Ok so maybe kids are the same no
matter what species they are!

Cat nap!

Wow look at those eyes!

More big cats!

What is JR feeding that lion?

Of course I had to get my picture taken with the cat!

Monkeys and Goats

Now that's what I call monkeying around :)

I promise Mom, it was completely safe!

James on skylift

JR on skylift

Look at that view!

Reminds me of recess after lunch!

Architecture picture no. 1 of the day.

Architecture pic no. 2 of the day.

Awww...poor thing. James kept
teasing it with a bottle cap!

Baby giraff!

The boys...resting on the rocks

The Jungle glass dome!

Waterfall inside jungle.

More jungle.

Waterfall

Me and waterfall

Creatures of the night!

Unfortuantly it's not Batman!
It was scary having bats flying towards you though!

It's not a full day without my picture of stairs!

Photoshopped image of the jungle and dome.

Boys on tetter totter.

Feeding the animals!

Awww, now that is really sweet!

This one ate all the food!

Iain got eaten by the gator!

Iain's ok!

Boys in a fish!

Ride 'em cowboys!

A very kewl sheep.

Monkeying around.

JR hanging out

Will

Me :)

Exit or The End

No comments: