Thursday, May 04, 2006

All work and no play makes Mandy a dull girl...

Ok so I am not a dull girl by any means (at least I hope not! :), but since I have been a busy girl working on my homework and haven't gotten a chance to enjoy the lovely weather, I decided that I am going to take the day off tomorrow and enjoy a full day out in the sunshine (come on, as the saying goes...you need a good balance between work and play). I'll probably spend the whole day up in Petrin Park (may wander a bit around and take it easy in other places around Praha as well). I'm going to put on a tank and a skirt with some flip-flops and get some sun while I am at it. I couldn't find anyone to go with me, but some might text me in the afternoon to join me if they need a break from homework. Well here is my homework for the week...(just to show you I have been doing it)...

Figure Drawing
*with a new model


Design Studio
*there was a woops with my model, but fixed it to be the right height
but not enough floors, shall fix for next week

Model From Above

Schematic Sketch

Level 01

Level o2

Level 03

Level 04

Model Looking Northeastern

Well I forgot to mention that I received my package from my family (thanks you guys!). I especially want to thank my brother Ryan for my t-shirt, I really like it (reminder take a pic and show it later)! I had some delicous mac and cheese for lunch today (couldn't resist), and had eggy bread (yeah the brits call french toast a weird name) with homemade syrup for dinner. I invited some friends to bring along their own bread and eggs and we made a big batch of eggy bread and homemade syrup. We ended the night with a great movie, 50 First Dates, and I shared some of my yummy Sweetarts with them, oh and had to give them one of my reeses since they didn't know what they were! Well time for bed so I can enjoy tomorrow to the fullest! Ahoj!

No comments: