Friday, May 05, 2006

Playtime!

After a late start (hey I was sleeping in, haven't done that all week) I had homemade chicken noodle soup for lunch and got around to spend the day outside. I ended up going with my flatmate, Nastia (she's Russian), to Petrin Park to catch some sunrays. It was a gorgeous day with hardly any clouds in the very blue sky. We took the tram up to Petrin Park and found a semi-flat area on a slight hill to lay out and get some rays. I wore a skirt and a tank top, since I don't have proper wear for sunbathing (but did buy some later, for not a bad price) We spent hours out in the park relaxing and reading under the smiling sun (ok the sun doesn't smile, but it seemed to be). After relaxing in the sun, we went to discover some more of the gardens they have up on top of the hill and made our way down to the fruit trees (they are all in bloom!). It was absolutely amazing. I went home and ate some dinner and headed out to find a hat (my head was burning!), some sunglasses (I broke both pairs I brought with me), sunscreen, sunburn oinments, and a bathing suit. I found it all plus a tanktop, for not a bad price (around 40 dollars) and told myself I'm not buying anything else for myself for the next month. Well here are some pics for the day! Ahoj!

Blooming Trees

Giganic Dandelion

Praha

Me with Flowery Tree

Praha and Fruit Trees below.

No comments: