Friday, May 12, 2006

Weekend Trip

Well today I am leaving to explore South Moravia. I'm looking forward to it, and I'm hoping it will give me a chance get away from Prague and all it holds for a while. I don't like to say it is good to run away from things, because your thoughts never will leave you (I know that, b/c I spent hours on top of hours trying to sort through them with pen and paper), but the change of senery should do me some good. I am lucky to have a friend here that will be going as well, I don't think I could have went alone (thanks Laura!). I'm sure there are lots of you out there that have experienced what I have, and it makes me know that life does go on eventually, it just takes time. I have a lot to sort through right now and I have to find out what I really feel deep down. It's like what my roomie told me, no one has cried forever, and it's true. So, enough of this :) I have to pack! It should be great...I can't wait to show you all what I'm going to go see! I hope you all will keep up with me, even through this time, because there is so much more here, that I want to share with you! I'll start to post my trip when I come back, with lots of pictures and stories to tell. The Czech people are some of the most interesting I have come across. I mean where does one say "I'll hold my thumbs for you" instead of "I'll cross my fingers for you"? :) So time to get going, I have so much to do today before we leave. I hope you all have a great weekend! Ahoj!

No comments: