Thursday, May 25, 2006

I be a pirate, matey!

PRE-PARTY
James (Scottish) and Laura (Brittish)
Working on their tattoos.

JR (Scottish)
How can you have pirates without Peter Pan?

Kate (Brittish)
All pirated up :) I met Kate when I went to Karlovy Vary.

TO THE BOAT
Me and Nastia (Russian)
Waiting to leave with my flatmate in the hall.

We flooded the Metro and got some really funny looks!

Waiting for the others...unfortunantly the Yellow Line
is always crowded and we had to split up in two trips.

The Boat!

Me and Reno (Canadian)
I met Reno at the pub in our basement of our Koleji.

ON THE BOAT
Awww...they had a cute little Pirate Flag under the Czech Flag.

Prague, what an amazing city.

Me and Laura (Brittish)
Laura and I met when we went to Karlovy Vary.

James (Scottish) and Me
I met James at the first PM Bar.

Varie (Scottish) and Lukas (Czech)
Don't they make such a cute couple?

Iain (Scottish) and Monkey
The monkey went missing.

JR (Scottish) and James (Scottish)
Re-enacting Titanic.

JR (Scottish) and Me
JR is a friend of Iain's and James'
who was visiting this week.

Me and Iain (Scottish)
I met Iain at the first PM Bar.

Varie (Scottish) and Me
Roomies and Great Friends...I'll miss her so much!

Iain (Scottish), Ben (Brittish), and Me
Cute parrot Ben. I met Ben at the first PM Bar.

Me and Lois (American)
Lois is also from KSU...we both love vino!

Sun is sinking below the horizon.

Passing under a bridge.

Petr (Czech)
Watch out for him!

Petr (Czech) and Me
One of the first Czechs I met here.

Mathieu (French), Michal (Czech), Me, Unknown,
Liana (American) and Petr (Czech)
A bunch of people I met the first time I went to a club in Prague.

Fireworks! Our surprise for the night.

WHAT I DIDN'T SEE
Well I went home after the boat trip, since I had enough drinking for the night. But I did get this pic from a friend.
Naked run across Charles Bridge!

No comments: