Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Happy 21st Birthday Ryan!

Birthday Boy

Ok well today is my little brother, ok so he's not little, 21st Birthday! It's such a shame that I'm missing it, since it is one of those "big" birthdays. Well I hope you have a great birthday Ryan and I hope you'll be surrounded by your friends and our family! Just like Papa always said you are 21-Beers old! Here is th Czech Birthday Song and a Czech Birthday Wish for you...

Hodne stesti zdravi
Very much luck health
Hodne stesti zdravi
Very much luck health
Hodne stesti mily Ryan
Very much luck dear Ryan
Hodne stesti tobe
Very much luck to you

Vse nejlepsi k narozeninam!
The best for your birthday!

Have a great day, don't party too hard! ;) And I'll help you celebrate it in Aggieville when I come home!

Lots of Love from Your Sister!
~Mandy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sis! I had a great birthday and I can't wait till you get back so we can go out to Aggieville. I will talk to you later.
Love Your Bro