Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Upcoming Trip

Well this weekend I'm going on a trip to Southern Moravia, wine country. It will be nice to get out of Prague, need sometime away from everything. I'll have no school work, no computers, no couples, just me, my English mate, my camera and the beautiful Czech countryside and cute little Czech towns. So much is going on right now, but hopefully it will get better soon and some time away will help clear my mind (I really don't have much time to enjoy Europe!). I have had some computer problems and had to reload windows :( so I haven't done much since last night, just trying to get it back to good really slowly. I probably won't be doing much over the next couple of days, should work on homework since I'll be gone all weekend, but the lovely weather seems to be calling my name to go outside and enjoy it, so there might not be much to post, we'll see. I could just bore you with all my homework, anways (that'd be a fun post for you :). Well I should go and finish loading software, so I could maybe work on homework if the weather doesn't win me over. Ahoj!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mandy! How are you? I am just working like crazy! I hope you have a blast this weekend. You make the best of everyday over there. I bet it is amazing. I have enjoyed your picutres and the blog. I can't wait to see you when you get back, I bet you have great stories! Talk to you soon.

Danielle