Sunday, May 28, 2006

Weekend Update

Well it's been an interesting weekend. I attended a BBQ on Friday night in the rain. While we were hanging out in my room afterwards, we noticed there were fireworks going off outside...very odd. I went out Friday night with Laura, her six English mates, Kate, Lois, and Iain to Lucerna and ended up walking home because of tram confusion. Was exhausted all day on Saturday and got no work done, but did have James to keep me company. Went to see X-Men 3 Saturday night, it was good, but not the best. Went to church this morning, and since I didn't go on the Pilgrimage yesterday, Michelle (a lady I met on my trip to Southern Moravia) got some things for me (so sweet of her!). Today I've been cracking it hard on CAD and starting to get somewhere. I miss Varie, but we've gotten to talk some over IM :) I at least I have James for company, who is using the extra space to work on his studio, since his room is like...how did he put it...oh a circus :) Well I'm afraid I'll be really working on the homework, so there won't be much to post this week, but we'll see...maybe I'll find something interesting for ya. Everyone have a great week...IM me if you'd like, I'll most likely be here! Ahoj!

No comments: