Saturday, April 01, 2006

Random Night

Today we talked about going to attend a final event at Febio Fest, which has been going on for over a week now. They have several foreign films playing along with free concerts of many different bands. Well we wanted to go see a film, but unfortuantly were too tired to go to the next available one, so we decided to go see a band. We ended going and seeing an African Band called Mugee, their music was stated as rhythmical traditions of west Africa. It was quite interesting, I couldn't really get any pictures, since of where I was standing, but Laura did. So these pictures I did not take, well except for the group picture, I held the camera to get that shot :)

Mugee

After the show we all decided to head to Wencelas Square and get some gelato. It was amazing, and not at a bad price. For 60 Kc I could get four small scoops in a big cone, I had two of vanilla and two of cinamon. :) Afterwards, some of us decided to head home, some decided to head to a bar called Club Club Club, and one decided to go catch the late flick of Febio Fest. Overall it was a fairly random night, but still was fun! Ahoj!

No comments: