Sunday, April 02, 2006

Chinese and Football

Well today I didn't do a lot. I did go buy some art supplies (paint and color pencils for my Art in Architecture class) and then worked on some homework. My roommate told me of a brillant idea to eat Chinese for dinner. We searched online for a place to eat that might be cheaper then what we have eaten before. We found a place called Chinese Buffet, and prices range about 100 Kc on average. Not bad so we decided to give it a go. We invited friends along and we went to go eat dinner. It wasn't that bad of a meal, I finally got my Sweet and Sour Chicken :) and I had an appetizer, cola, and dessert. All for 136 Kc, one of the cheapest meals I have had while eating out in Praha. So after dinner we all headed back to the Koleji.

At the end of the metro line, we ended up running Jack, Alex, and Jim. They were heading into town to watch football (we call it soccer of course) at a sports bar near Wenceslas Square. So I decided since I probably wouldn't get any homework done the rest of the night, I'd tag a long and watch the game. It was a game between Real Madrid and Barcelona. It was quite a good game. I enjoyed it, I never have watched football on tv, or even professional at that, but it was good. I heard I got to see one of the greatest players in the world play as well, so I thought that was great too.

After the game I decided to head home, but I missed the last metro. I ended up waiting in the rain for the tram for 30 min, atleast it wasnt' raining too hard. About ten minutes before the tram got there, Annastacia, my Russian flatmate, and her friend showed up. They were just leaving a really boring Russian party and was heading home. Well it was a pretty uninventful day, but it was probably a good relaxing day at that. I have a lot of homework to do tomorrow, church to get up for in the morning, and I get to have my first meal at Bohemian Bagel, which is a pretty much Authentic American food :) Ahoj!

No comments: