Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Homeworkin' it!

Well the past two days, I have been playing a bit of catch up from the weekend. I have let my homework pile up a bit. It's not too bad, but I've been a good girl and have resisted the gorgeous weather to work on my homework. I have been painting, sketching, scheming, building and more for a big part of both days. I am surprised how much I have gotten done, everything is started it just needs to be finished. I need to also get my photos printed from Terezin, so I can compose them together (see my first project I have posted of comparing Chicago to the Architecture and Engineering Building). To reward myself, some of us are going for gellato around 8ish for some yummy icecream :) it should be great! I did hear something about playing frisbee on Thursday, but I have to have all my work done in order to do that, so we'll see. Well I don't have much else to say, been fairly productive besides that. I'll post some of my work I've been working on! Time to get back to work! Ahoj!

Art in Architecture
Picture of what I have been painting.

Beginings on my painting.

Figure Drawing
Naked Girl

Ornament
Partial Gate Sketch

Design Studio
Phase 01

Phase 02

Phase 03

Phase 04

Phase 04

Phase 04

Phase 04

Phase 04

Phase 04

Phase 04

Fixings for Phase 04

Site Model

No comments: