Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Wave Goodbye

Here You Go

Well today we our Sculpture teacher (aka Professor Snape from Harry Potter, he seriously looks like him) told us that we were finishing up our hands today and will be moving on to still lifes sculpture reliefs. When we grabbed our hands out of the cabinet, Lenny found a little sprout sticking out of her's it was amusing. I got mine a little damp and grabbed some fresh wet clay and started working. After working on my hand for two hours I took many photos (why do I have to say goodbye to it? :( ) and tossed it in the hand graveyard. It was quite a sad moment, I was really enjoying working with it and didn't really want to part with it.

My Hand in Sculpture

My Hand in Sculpture

My Hand in Sculpture

My Hand in Sculpture

Hand Graveyard

So tonight is the Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian Presentation at the PM Bar. I would like to go to the presenation atleast, especailly since one of my flatmates if from Spain. I doubt I'll be dancing much, my foot is still sore. My flatmate Paulina noticed I was still limping some, and was concerned and told me I should go to the doctor. It is nice to have people who care for you here, it makes me feel like I'm a little bit more like I'm at home here. Well I should work on some studio, so I can actually present ideas to my teacher tomorrow. They are all in my head and roughly sketched, but he wants scaled drawings so they are correct. I will post later about the PM Bar. Ahoj!

No comments: