Saturday, March 04, 2006

Sick

Well it's official, I have been sick all week! I think the cause of sickness (and a lot of people are getting sick) is the combo of all these different people into one place. So we get colds from the UK and the flu from France, and everything and people start getting sick, and plus it's been fairly cold here. I luckily have just had a really nasty cold and have been run down. Unfortuantly that means that I have had no energy to get out this week :( I would atttend classes and be so exhausted (and it isn't that far away) and I'd be ready for bed. I have decided to go see a doctor on Monday so I might get over this soon. I'm supposed to be going skiing next weekend, and I can't be doing that when I feel this way. So unfortunantly not much has went on this last week. Lent has started, so the goal of not eating meat is hard. I'm just going to be eating a lot of noodles and spagehetti sauce it seems.

I have finally decided on the classes I'm going to take, studio, photography, figure drawing, scuplture, art in architecture, and a czech language course. I know it's a lot of hours, but the work here is nothing compared to back home, so I should be just fine. This next Wednesday night the Americans will present America to everyone and we'll be making some authentic (well try to) American food. I was put on that group, so today we ventured out and found a few things that will hopefully work out. We found PB and J, grilled cheese sandwiches, lil smokies, puppy chow (with different cereal, but will work), and smores. The drink group is going to make Jello shots and Jungle Juice. It should be fun, hopefully I'll be feeling a lot better by then. Ahoj!

No comments: