Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The Early Bird Catches the Worm

Well today started off with getting up really early, ok so 0700 isn't really early, but to get a fresh change of sheets you have to be an early bird. I can't do it on Wednesday afternoons since I have class, and there is no way I will get up before 0800 on Thursday mornings, since I always go to the PM Bar on Wednesday nights. So after I got my sheets, made bacon and eggs (too bad the bacon was really salty!) and got around to go do laundry. After laundry (I was running really late!) I met up with Michal, a student that studied at KSU last year, and Allison. Michal helped up try to figure out what is wrong with our AutoCAD, what we found out was that the scale is drawn right, in meters, but we couldn't figure out why the paperspace objects wouldn't scale right. We found out that it was off by about 40. So if we scaled the drawing to be 40 the paperspace would be right, but the drawing wouldn't be right. So after that news, we got our drawing printed off (after an adventure with that, seriously trying to get an account to print off computers that are in Czech, and have Czech Keyboards), so we could hopefully get a model started later today.

Well tonight we had a change in figure drawing, not only did we stay for a couple of hours to get a variety in poses (not just stading, but siting, etc.) we had a male figure. It is almost easier to draw a male figure, if you could just get the proportion right that is. I mean I can do the muscles so much better then a females curves, but it's hard to do the proportions of a male compared to a female, since they aren't curved. For the most part I think I got it down, it was harder when they were sitting then standing, but it's my first time doing sitting poses. Well I have to make a little dinner, Allison and I are going to start working on our studio model at 2100. Ahoj!

No comments: