Sunday, March 26, 2006

Spring Forward...Sunday Slumber

Well I didn't realize it was Daylight Savings time here in the Czech Republic today. I think someone might have mentioned it, but I don't exactly remember. So I get up my normal time to get around for church and I sit down at my laptop, like always to check my e-mail before I get around. I do a double take at the time on my computer, to the time on my watch, then to my phone. I set my alarm to go off at 9:40 like I normally do, but my clock on my computer said 10:40. I was very confused! I checked on it, and it was right, daylight savings time here in the Czech Republic. I'm not even for sure if it is this weekend in the US or what. I could have sworn I had a few more weeks until Daylight Savings Time would come (so just to let everyone know I am 8 hours ahead of you all instead of 7 hours for the next week!). So here I was in PJs, no shower and I had less then 20 min to get to church. I knew I'd never make it, since I missed the last Tram to get to the church by a few minutes and the next one I'd be late. So I decided that since it's too late to do anything about it, I went back to bed. I will try to go to church sometime this week to make up for it mom and dad, I won't let it happen again!

I woke up about 20 till one from my short nap and decided to head down to the menza to grab some lunch before they closed. I then got around and headed to the Mall at Andel to get my cell phone fixed (yes I was having issues with it) and find some tape or ace bandage for my foot. I got my cell fixed :) and found everything I needed (even a cute little candle for our room, it tends to smell stuffy in there and it will help) and headed back. I went through my external hard drive and cleaned up anything I had backed up on it, to make some extra room on it. James needed to borrow it, his laptop is crashing and needs a fresh boot, and I told him he could borrow it to back up his hard drive. Well I didn't do much today, but I think I have some work to do tonight. I'm starting to get hungry, but the menza doesn't open for another hour, maybe I'll get some work done before then. Ahoj!

A Beautiful Sky After a Cloudy Rainy Day

No comments: