Saturday, February 11, 2006

Saturday...Bon Voyage Party

So there are three days left until the big hop over the little puddle. Today is my Bon Voyage Party, good friends and family will come to wish me well for my journey and my time that I'll be spending over in the Czech Republic. I'm so excited about going overseas, I know I'm miss America (yeah and all that comes with it), but this will be a new experience to get views of other people and will probably change my life (hopefully for the better). I forgot to mention that when I arrive in the Praha, I will have a Czech Buddy. My Czech Buddy, Petr Endel, will help me get to my dormatory, and get situated in living in Praha. Petr seems like a nice guy, he goes to CTU and is under the Faculty (I'm guessing that it is like a College, as in the College of Architecture, Planning and Design) of Transportation Sciences. And he is actually studying at K-State next year for a semester, so hopefully I can return the favor that he is doing for me. Well I have to go get around for the party...it's only a few hours away. I'll be sure to post some candid shots on here after the party.

No comments: