Friday, February 24, 2006

Praha on a Sunny Day

Today I took Varie out to see Praha, and it was a beautiful day to see Praha. We went to the Castle, Charles Bridge, Old Town, and ended in Wenceslas Square. Later that night we went to a night club called, Karlovy Lazne, which was five levels with different themes on each floor. It was so much fun at the disco section, with oldies our parents would love and then later we made a little trip to the foam pit. Believe me, I never knew soap could be dirty (see pics for explaination).

Castle from a Differnt View

Castle Gate
St Vitus Cathedral

St Vitus Cathedral Interior

Golden Lane

Me next to my Knight in Shinning Armor

I grew 1 foot!!! Just joking, this house is really small.

Under Charles Bridge

Photoshop Image of Under Charles Bridge

The Best Drum Player in the World

Old Town Hall

Someone Just Got Married

Olympics Rally in Wenceslas Square

My first time eating McDonalds in Praha


We are filthy from getting dirty soap all over us...

No comments: